Since I've been reviewing how I did during 2018, I came across 2 simple productivity hacks which helped me see massive improvement in how I work and how I run my business.
My Top 2 Game-Changing Productivity Hacks of 2018 [S01E09]
In this 7-minute solo episode, I share 2 simple hacks I started using in 2018 which were instrumental in boosting my productivity massively.
Using a bullet journal in combination with POMODORO-based Macbook app has helped me:
- minimize distractions
- maximize focus
- boost my productivity
- and, in turn, witness my ROI grow exponentially this year
listen to the episode to know HOW
i use these hacks
- Leuchtturm1917 Medium Size Hardcover A5 Notebook - a rather simple bullet journal.
- The Bullet Journal Method: Track the Past, Order the Present, Design the Future - a more detailed one from the creator of bullet journals.
- The Tomato One app (it's free) for using the POMODORO technique (i) on Mac OS (ii) on iOS.
- You can also consider using Focus Booster. It has a FREE starter plan; plun it works on Windwos, Online, Mac, and Mobile (iOS & Android).
- You can also get a tangible POMODORO device on Amazon.
- Some other POMODORO apps are covered here by Zapier.
- If you want to learn time management from the inventor of the POMODORO technique, read (or listen to) The Pomodoro Technique: The Life-Changing Time-Management System.
Would you like to share your productivity hacks? Leave a comment below, or contact me here.