Syedirfanajmal.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
FAISAL KHAN'S BIO:
I first came to know Faisal via his Quora profile before we met at DYS in Peshawar, and then again in Dubai. Speaking of Quora, check this out.
FAISAL KHAN'S QUORA STATS
Earning the "Top Writer" badge from Quora in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018
Content creation on steroids via Quora, YouTube, blogging, and podcasting have been instrumental in generating high-ticket inbound leads for Faisal Khan & Company.
Faisal’s business enterprises is a 100% remote company where all the employees are females.
CHECK OUT THE EPISODE
WATCH OR LISTEN WITHOUT LEAVING THIS WEBPAGE
OR, USE YOUR FAVORITE LISTENING DEVICE:
In today’s episode:
- Faisal Khan’s background (going from being an engineer to starting a micro remote company way back in 2009)
- Why Faisal Khan & Company is a 100% remote company?
- How COVID-19 has made everyone take WFH (work from home) take more seriously.
- Faisal’s key tips on ensuring that WFH (working from home) for him and every one of his 16-member company is a disciplined, productive, and effective endeavor.
- Things Faisal misses about the traditional workplace environments, and how WFH is quickly evolving to give similar work experience to remote workers.
- How Faisal Khan leverages inbound marketing to generate high ticket leads?
- Working Harder vs Working Smarter – Faisal Khan shares an excellent example of each. You can’t afford to miss out on this one!
- Why Faisal Khan & Company has an unlimited leaves policy for all team members?
- Why the combination of higher pay and WFH is ideal for both employees and employers?
- Life Lessons Faisal Khan Wishes He Knew When He Was in His 30’s Facebook | Instagram. (This will be later explained by Faisal in his Youtube Channel).
- The one misconception people have about change (as in changing personal habits, business practices and more)
- How change is akin to doing calligraphy?
- Official Website – Faisal Khan & Company
- Faisal Khan’s Blog
- Podcast: Around The Coin – Cohosted by Faisal Khan
- Faisal Khan’s Quora Profile
- [NYT ARTICLE] A Revolutionary Marketing Strategy: Answer Customers’ Questions
- [VIDEO] How this company earned $1.7 Million from one single article where they answered one popular FAQ of their prospective clients [Watch it here]
- Calligraphy is the Perfect Metaphor for Learning – Laura Cunha
- Not Discussed During the Interview: Check out this awesome Digital Collaboration Guide by GMELIUS on work flow automation, project management tools, asynchronous communication tools, and more.
- Faisal Khan’s favorite book on personal development: Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones
- More Resources on Habits:
- [PLANNER] High-Performance Planner By Brendon Burchard – (Host: Using it since Feb 2020, & combining it with Time Blocking Through Google Calendar has helped made time management much easier for me)
- [BOOK] High-Performance Habits By Brendon Burchard – (Host I’ve yet to start reading it but I believe it will help me with understanding/leveraging the planner more effectively)
- [INFOGRPAHIC] How to Manage Remote Teams With HubStaff
- [PODCAST] Liam Martin (CEO of Staff.Com & Time Doctor) on Productivity, Remote Employee Management, & Fighting the Distraction Economy
GETTING IN TOUCH WITH FAISAL KHAN
THIS EPISODE WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY YOUR HOST ⬇️
Syed Irfan Ajmal is an award-winning serial entrepreneur and a seasoned digital marketer. He is an international speaker, and speaks and conducts trainings at various organizations and events of Pakistan and UAE. Moreover, he also writes about entrepreneurship and digital marketing for various large publications of the USA, UK, Canada, and Pakistan including Forbes ME, the World Bank, Huff Post, Business.com, Virgin, and others.