Almost everything we do requires us to unlear our inner sales warrior.
Anytime a kid convinces his parents to let him watch his favorite cartoon for another 30 minutes is sales in action.
Everytime you persuade a team member to take on a project which she
wasn’t too excited about initially, is sales.
Then there’s, of course, the more conventional sales.
And I was keen to discuss that (especially high-ticket selling) with someone who has the right kind of expertise.
CHECK OUT THE EPISODE
WATCH OR LISTEN WITHOUT LEAVING THIS WEBPAGE
OR, USE YOUR FAVORITE LISTENING DEVICE:
MEET JASON FORREST OF THE FORREST PERFORMANCE GROUP
- Jason is the founder and CEO of FPG (Forrest Performance Group), a leadership, and sales training company” which was named as one of America’s Best Workplaces for 2017 by Inc. Magazine.
- He is also an award-winning speaker and published author.
- As a certified NLP Master Practitioner, Jason is on a mission to convince every person that they are enough
- He does so by reprogramming their mindset so as to remove any mental blocks which hold them back from becoming a better version of themselves.
- While studying his profile, I checked out some of his previous podcast interviews and training videos. And I can assure our listeners that Jason’s bold, unorthodox, and game-changing mental toughness strategies will surely leave an impact on you.
- His most recent book, The Mindset of a Sales Warrior, contains 42 strategies that unleash human performance through transformational mental models.
- Last but not least, Jason has also built quite a following over social media given that he has over 1 Million followers on Facebook.
We spoke about sales (obviously), mindset, training, team building, writing, and more.
FIND MORE ABOUT US
THIS EPISODE WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY YOUR HOST ⬇️
Syed Irfan Ajmal is an award-winning serial entrepreneur and a seasoned digital marketer. He is an international speaker, and speaks and conducts trainings at various organizations and events of Pakistan and UAE. Moreover, he also writes about entrepreneurship and digital marketing for various large publications of the USA, UK, Canada, and Pakistan including Forbes ME, the World Bank, Huff Post, Business.com, Virgin, and others.