Almost everything we do requires us to unlear our inner sales warrior.
Anytime a kid convinces his parents to let him watch his favorite cartoon for another 30 minutes is sales in action.
Everytime you persuade a team member to take on a project which she
wasn’t too excited about initially, is sales.
Then there’s, of course, the more conventional sales.
And I was keen to discuss that (especially high-ticket selling) with someone who has the right kind of expertise.
MEET JASON FORREST OF THE FORREST PERFORMANCE GROUP
- Jason is the founder and CEO of FPG (Forrest Performance Group), a leadership, and sales training company” which was named as one of America’s Best Workplaces for 2017 by Inc. Magazine.
- He is also an award-winning speaker and published author.
- As a certified NLP Master Practitioner, Jason is on a mission to convince every person that they are enough
- He does so by reprogramming their mindset so as to remove any mental blocks which hold them back from becoming a better version of themselves.
- While studying his profile, I checked out some of his previous podcast interviews and training videos. And I can assure our listeners that Jason’s bold, unorthodox, and game-changing mental toughness strategies will surely leave an impact on you.
- His most recent book, The Mindset of a Sales Warrior, contains 42 strategies that unleash human performance through transformational mental models.
- Last but not least, Jason has also built quite a following over social media given that he has over 1 Million followers on Facebook.
We spoke about sales (obviously), mindset, training, team building, writing, and more.