NOTE: As mentioned before, in each #ASKIrfan episode, I answer various FAQs of my listeners.
In this #ASKIrfan episode, the question we have is:
How to Earn Publicity & Backlinks With HARO?
For those who don't know, HARO stands for Help A Reporter Out. Here is how it works
- Journalists and Bloggers post a query related to a story/article that they are working on
- You may act as a source, and respond to their query.
- If the like your reponse, they will quote you and your response in their article. Plus, they may also link to your website.
HOW WE ATTAINED 47.06% SUCCESS RATE WITH HARO?
Check out the episode below to know how we went from a 0% success rate with HARO (as in 0 positive response and 0 backlinks/mentions in the first month) to 47.06% success rate.
We had sent 68 pitches, and we were able to get 22 links with another 10 where we had received a positive response but the links were not live yet.).
CHECK OUT THE EPISODE TO KNOW HOW WE DID IT
- Detailed description of what HARO is
- How we earned backlinks & mentions from the likes of Forbes, Reader’s Digest, Credit Donkey, FitSmallBusiness, DICE, Boston Commons, Furniture Today, Sarasota Herald Tribune, DAtabox, MyCorporation, CEO Blog Nation, and others.
- The 5 Steps You Must Take to Ensure Success With HARO
- Two Bonus Steps on how to leverage HARO even more
- The one Chrome extenstion which boost our #HAROutreach massively
- And much more! Yep.. this short & solo episode is FULL of VALUE!
If you have any questions or if you would like me to interview any entrepreneurs or digital marketers, please contact me here.