If you've been earing backlinks at scale, you got to have a good system for organizing your backlinks.
We started using Google Sheets to keep track of our outreach. The Google Sheet you see in the video is used in combination with other tools like Slack, Trello, etc.
We also use a points-based system whereby our team members earn more points (and higher commission) if they earn a higher DR backlink. The sheet that we use incorporated points as well. We also feel having multiple micro-teams to work on the same projects helps in a variety of ways like:
• healthy competition internally
• ensuring that we are able to meet client goals
This points-based system along with a team-based structure is critical since outreach is an extremely time-consuming, and at times, unpredictable way to earn quality whitehat backlinks.
check out the episode
watch or listen without leaving this webpage
Or, use your favorite listening device
FIND MORE ABOUT US
- AGENCY: https://dmr.agency
- BLOG: https://www.syedirfanajmal.com
- TWITTER: https://twitter.com/syedirfanajmal
- LINKEDIN: https://www.linkedin.com/in/syedirfanajmal/
- BUSINESS INQUIRIES: Please contact irfan[at]dmr[dot]agency