Speaking & Training
Speaking at MPS2016, Dubai to an audience of 500+ entrepreneurs
Since 2013, I’ve spoken at various universities, Google events, online events, conferences, business incubators & accelerators locally as well as internationally on topics like digital entrepreneurship, inbound marketing, growth hacking, and personal branding.
SPEAKING AT THE ATM (ARABIAN TRAVEL MARKET) 2018 CONFERENCE, DUBAI
Marketing to the modern Muslim traveler: DinarStandard, 24th April 2018, 12.15-12.50 pm
Engaged in a panel discussion with:
Recent Talks & Interviews:
Fireside Chat at Startup Grind [Google for Entrepreneurs]
14th April 2018, Peshawar.
It was an honor to be the first speaker at Startup Grind Peshawar.
Workshop: Attaining Organic Traffic Through the Intersection of Digital PR, Content Marketing, and SEO
Guest Speaker at the 12 Minutes Convos With Engel Jones
20 December 2017
Feel free to listen to it using any of the below options:
To listen on iTunes, click here. Or use YouTube to listen to it:
Previous Talks & Workshops
• Delivered a guest lecture on “Why and How Should You Become An Entrepreneur” to an MBA batch of IMSciences on 16th November 2016
• Spoke on “How Personal Branding Can Help Startup Founders Attract Opportunities“, at MPS2016 (M Powered Summit 2106) in Dubai on 9th October 2016.
Estimated audience: 500+ entrepreneurs from the USA, UAE, UK, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Singapore etc.
Here is the video recording of my talk:
• Conducted the “Start an Online Business” workshop along with Irfan Khairi at IK Institute of Business, Dubai, UAE on 8th October 2016.
• Spoke on Marketing Implications of Psychology, at the Department of Psychology, Islamia College of Peshawar.
• Conducted a Growth Hacking workshop at GBG (Google Business Group) Peshawar on 28th May 2016.
• Interviewed online by San Diego-based Chuck Wang for his MVP Marketing Podcast Show on 23rd February 2016. Previous guests of the show include John Lee Dumas and Ryan Levesque.
Listen to the show via iTunes here, or watch its video below.
• Spoke on “How to Write for Large Publications” at the Muslim Marketing Summit Online – 27 December 2015.
• Spoke on “How to KickStart Your Entrepreneurial Career With Inbound Marketing” at University of Peshawar on 1st December 2015. The event was covered by local media including Business Recorder.
• Panelist in “How Social Plugins can Help Your Brand and Engage Your Audience” at the IYDC (Iqra Youth Development Council) on 23rd May 2015. Moderated by Amir Sarfaraz of Bramerz (Leading Digital Agency of Pakistan) & Fishry
• Spoke on “How Personal Branding Increased Our Inbound Agency’s Revenue by 2075% within 19 Months” at the IYDC (Iqra Youth Development Conference) on 23 May 2015.
• Spoke on “How Inbound Marketing Outperforms Outbound Marketing” at G Day X (a Google event) on 4th May 2016. The event was covered by Business Recorder.
• Spoke on “How to Attain Financial & Time Freedom through Inbound Marketing” at #GDayXPeshawar (a Google Business Group Peshawar event) on 2nd May 2015.
This event was covered by local media including Business Recorder and Daily Times.
• Speaker at Google Business Group (GBG) Peshawar Session on “Kickstarting Your Entrepreneurial Career with Inbound Marketing” at Peshawar, Pakistan on 8th April 2015.
• Guest Lecturer in Entrepreneurship at CES, NUST (National University of Science & Technology), Islamabad in June 2013.
• Spoke on “The Challenges & Prospects of Professional Life – How to Achieve Success” at SMME, NUST, Islamabad in May 2013.
• Spoke on Entrepreneurship at NUST, Islamabad in September 2013
I am available for:
It was an honor to be the guest speaker at Startup Grind Peshawar‘s inaugural Fireside Chat.
Startup Grind is, “the largest independent startup community, actively educating, inspiring, and connecting more than 1,000,000 entrepreneurs in over 365 cities“.